Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Vincent S Hou <sh...@us.ibm.com> on 2017/03/02 20:01:26 UTC

Test to see if I am able to receive it. ignore it.

Best wishes.
Vincent Hou (侯胜博)

Advisory Software Engineer, OpenStack Contributor, IaaS and OpenStack
Department, Open Technology, IBM Cloud

Notes ID: Vincent S Hou/Raleigh/IBM, E-mail: shou@us.ibm.com,
Phone: +1(919)254-7182
Address: 4205 S Miami Blvd (Cornwallis Drive), Durham, NC 27703, United
States

Re: Test to see if I am able to receive it. ignore it.

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Vincent to join the mailing list send an email to
dev-subscribe@openwhisk.apache.org

With some text in subject and body of the email

-- Carlos