Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/27 12:02:07 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1676235 - in /jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-run/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak: ContinuousRevisionGCTest.java benchmark/BenchmarkRunner.java benchmark/RevisionGCTest.java

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 3:24 PM,  <mr...@apache.org> wrote:
> +    protected static NodeStore getNodeStore(Oak oak) throws Exception {
>          Field f = Oak.class.getDeclaredField("store");
>          f.setAccessible(true);
>          return (NodeStore) f.get(oak);
>      }

I have also often struggled to get hold of underlying NodeStore from
given Oak instance. May be we should expose it as part of API itself.
After each Oak instance would always be back by NodeStore

Chetan Mehrotra