Posted to user@storm.apache.org by "Kreutzer, Edward" <Ed...@schwab.com> on 2014/03/11 21:09:50 UTC

Run Storm Without Using Maven or Lienengen

Perhaps a naïve question here, but how can I compile and submit a storm or trident topology without using Maven or Lienengen?

Ted Kreutzer

Re: Run Storm Without Using Maven or Lienengen

Posted by Abhishek Bhattacharjee <ab...@gmail.com>.
I think you can use gradle too :-)

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 9:42 PM, Alexei Osipov <alexei.osipov@caesarsint.com

--
*Abhishek Bhattacharjee*
*Pune Institute of Computer Technology*

Re: Run Storm Without Using Maven or Lienengen

Posted by Alexei Osipov <al...@caesarsint.com>.