Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Stefan Wasilewski <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/29 08:14:16 UTC

BUILDR-334: Eclipse .classpath files use absolute paths for library entries.

Greetings,

I've submitted this issue along with a one line patch to correct it.   Would
someone mind reviewing it for me?

Thanks for a fantastically fun build system!

~ Stefan

Re: BUILDR-334: Eclipse .classpath files use absolute paths for library entries.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!  I've applied the patch now.

And while I was at it, I added a way to declare classpath variables so that
the generated .classpath files remain portable even if you have libraries
located outside the project.   We already did this for M2_REPO but now you
can define your own variables.

eclipse.classpath_variables { :LIBS => '/path/to/external/libraries' }

cheers,
alex