Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/01 01:23:08 UTC

Controls cleanup

Hi guys,

I have finished to cleanup the controls, but some tests are failing
because there is a conversion done between internal controls and codec
controls. There is no reason we should have thos two different kind of
controls, as control's structure is identical in the front end (codec)
and in the backend.

I will then merge those two guys, fixing the failing tests, and commit
the whole stuff tomorrow (monday).

All the shared tests are passing, btw, just in case, this means all the
control modifications are valid. It will be a big commit, as I have
already 15 000 lines in my svn diff.

Then I will be done with controls...

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny