Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Neal Weinstein <ne...@bluespark.com> on 2002/04/09 16:21:22 UTC

HTML Parser

Hi,

I am working with the lucene demo and would like to compile the demo so that
I may eventually modify it for my own use. I am using the source from
lucene-demos-1.2-rc4.jar.zip.

However, the HTMLParser class had the filename HTMLParser.jj and won't
compile.
I changed the name to HTMLParser.java, still the same problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Neal

Neal Weinstein
Manager Software Development
blue*spark
neal@bluespark.com
T (416) 971-6612 x205
F (416) 971-6549
489 King Street West, Suite 200
Toronto, Ontario M5V 1K4 Canada
www.bluespark.com

RE: HTML Parser

Posted by Mark Ayad <ma...@javamark.com>.
Neal

Thats because the HTMLParser.jj is NOT a java file it contains the grammar
for the JavaCC, have a look at

http://www.quiotix.com/downloads/html-parser/

Regards

Mark