Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Xu, Hui@DCSS" <Hu...@dcss.ca.gov> on 2016/01/04 20:30:06 UTC

Struts 1 & Struts 2 coexist question

We are planning to migrate our application written in Struts 1 to Struts 2. We want to have Struts 1 and Struts 2 coexist as we migrate our application. We have a few pages that need to share state. Currently this is implemented in Struts 1 by defining a conversation. How do we implement this in Struts 2? Can Struts1 and Struts2 can share/pass session information between them?