Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Rodolphe VAGNER <ro...@eurodoc-sofilog.com> on 2002/07/30 10:30:44 UTC

infinite number of pages...

Hy everyone,
using Fop 0.20.4 I have a problem with page numbers :
in some case (with tiff graphic I suppose) the number of pages increase up to raise an outOfMemory exception.
The document created is damaged.

.
.
.
[INFO][10199]
[INFO][10200]
[INFO][10201]
[INFO][10202]
[INFO][10203]

Instead my document is about 80 pages.

Is there someone who know what happens ? How to fix ?

Thanks

RE: infinite number of pages...

Posted by Torsten Erler <er...@net-linx.de>.
I had the same problem with graphics greater than the imageable area of the
document.
I have changed my dimension unit of measures (page-width, page-height in
page-master reference) from "mm" to "pt" (I think there are some rounding
failures inside fop) and it works.
Additionally: Be careful with grouping text AND graphics with
"keep-together" in one row, this can also ends up in an infinite loop.

Hope that helps

cu Torsten