Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by James Sirota <js...@apache.org> on 2016/06/24 23:19:19 UTC

[VOTE] Releasing Apache Metron 0.2.0BETA-RC2

his is a call to
vote on releasing Apache Metron 0.2.0BETA-RC2 incubating
Full list of changes in this release:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/metron/0.2.0BETA-RC2-incubating/CHANGES

The tag/commit to be voted upon is Metron_0.2.0BETA_rc2:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-metron.git;a=commit;h=5fb4dda0e385ba030455db4c7d1290f872b688ce

The source archive being voted upon can be found here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/metron/0.2.0BETA-RC2-incubating/apache-metron-0.2.0BETA-RC2-incubating.tar.gz

Other release files, signatures and digests can be found here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/metron/0.2.0BETA-RC2-incubating

The release artifacts are signed with the following key:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-metron.git;a=blob_plain;f=KEYS;hb=refs/tags/Metron_0.2.0BETA_rc2

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Metron 0.2.0BETA-RC2 incubating

When voting, please list the actions taken to verify the release.
Recommended build validation and verification instructions are posted here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Verifying+Builds

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Metron 0.2.0BETA-RC2 incubating
[ ]  0 No opinion

-------------------�
Thank you,

James Sirota
PPMC- Apache Metron (Incubating)
jsirota AT apache DOT org

Re: [VOTE] Releasing Apache Metron 0.2.0BETA-RC2

Posted by Andrew Psaltis <ps...@gmail.com>.
Ahh -- error was between my seat and keyboard -- there was a playbook retry
file that I had on my filesystem. All good now and building.

Posted by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>.
What is in the rat report?

Posted by Andrew Psaltis <ps...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Nick Allen <ni...@nickallen.org>.
+1 non-binding

--
Nick Allen <ni...@nickallen.org>

Re: [VOTE] Releasing Apache Metron 0.2.0BETA-RC2

Posted by James Sirota <js...@apache.org>.

-------------------�

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Releasing Apache Metron 0.2.0BETA-RC2

Posted by James Sirota <js...@apache.org>.
Hi Taylor,

Yes forgot to count myself.  The email went out about 30 mins ago.  If you check your feed again you will probably see it

-------------------�

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Not a big deal, but when closing a VOTE thread it’s helpful to list out who voted and how. That makes it easier for the IPMC to review. BTW… by my count this thread has 5 binding +1 (maybe you didn’t count yourself James?).

Posted by James Sirota <js...@apache.org>.

Posted by George Vetticaden <gv...@hortonworks.com>.
+ 1
--
George Vetticaden
VP, Product Management, Emerging Products

Posted by Ryan Merriman <rm...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 for the release

Posted by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>.
whoops, +1 for the release.