Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Chris Tsai <ct...@users.sf.net> on 2014/03/06 21:38:57 UTC

[allura:tickets] #6790 Various issues with /p/sleepyhead/code (git) [ss5634]

- **status**: open --> closed
- **Comment**:

Looks like [#7021] did indeed fix this.

---

** [tickets:#6790] Various issues with /p/sleepyhead/code (git) [ss5634]**

**Status:** closed
**Milestone:** limbo
**Labels:** support p3
**Created:** Wed Oct 23, 2013 08:55 PM UTC by Chris Tsai
**Last Updated:** Mon Feb 17, 2014 01:06 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

[forge:site-support:#5634]

>The RSS feed is definitely stuck back in February..

>The Browse Commits button hangs, and if I try to select any branch or tags other than Master, it gives a "We're sorry but we weren't able to process this request."

https://sourceforge.net/p/sleepyhead/code/

The browse_commits hanging might be related to [#6707], but the other issues are odd. I also notice that the tree view shows some paths with "Unknown" date, no author, and "None none" for the commit value for the last commit. I wonder if that's related.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/