Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Sing Yip <si...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/09/10 01:20:54 UTC

Deregistered receiver for stream 0: Stopped by driver

When I stop Spark Streaming Context by calling stop(), I always get the following error:

ERROR Deregistered receiver for stream 0: Stopped by driver  class=org.apache.spark.streaming.scheduler.ReceiverTracker
WARN Stopped executor without error  class=org.apache.spark.streaming.receiver.ReceiverSupervisorImpl
WARN All of the receivers have not deregistered, Map(0 -> ReceiverInfo(0,EventReceiver-0,null,false,localhost,Stopped by driver,))  class=org.apache.spark.streaming.scheduler.ReceiverTracker

Is there a way to avoid these error and warning messages?

Thanks,
-Sing