Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Gunteraccio <pe...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/09 16:26:53 UTC

Mapped Statements collection does NOT contain value for..

Hi all,

i'm trying to integrate sqlMap inside my java project, but before to do so
i've produced an example to be shure that i've understood all of
downloadable tutorial on ibatis home page, but at the end, when i'm trying
to execute my app, something goes wrong and i've an error and nothing on
intertnet help me to find the solution.

Can you help me to understand the causes of this error?

obviously i'll attach my example, if you need something other (like db dump)
say to me and i'll reply asap.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Diego

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25366135/ProvaSqlmap.zip ProvaSqlmap.zip

______ERROR________

org.apache.ibatis.exceptions.IbatisException:
### Error querying database.  Cause: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
Mapped Statements collection does not contain value for
### The error may exist in cliente.xml
### Cause: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Mapped Statements collection
does not contain value for
	at
org.apache.ibatis.exceptions.ExceptionFactory.wrapException(ExceptionFactory.java:8)
	at
org.apache.ibatis.session.defaults.DefaultSqlSession.selectList(DefaultSqlSession.java:57)
	at
org.apache.ibatis.session.defaults.DefaultSqlSession.selectList(DefaultSqlSession.java:49)
	at
org.apache.ibatis.session.defaults.DefaultSqlSession.selectList(DefaultSqlSession.java:45)
	at com.Test.getClienti(Test.java:34)
	at com.Test.main(Test.java:14)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Mapped Statements collection
does not contain value for
	at
org.apache.ibatis.mapping.Configuration$StrictMap.get(Configuration.java:365)
	at
org.apache.ibatis.mapping.Configuration.getMappedStatement(Configuration.java:311)
	at
org.apache.ibatis.session.defaults.DefaultSqlSession.selectList(DefaultSqlSession.java:54)
	... 4 more
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Error initializing
Mapper class. Cause: org.apache.ibatis.exceptions.IbatisException:
### Error querying database.  Cause: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
Mapped Statements collection does not contain value for
### The error may exist in cliente.xml
### Cause: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Mapped Statements collection
does not contain value for
	at com.Test.getClienti(Test.java:50)
	at com.Test.main(Test.java:14)