Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by in...@cs.utexas.edu on 2008/05/14 09:19:59 UTC

how to count lines in the body

Hi

Can someone suggest a rule (or rules) which will count the number of
lines in the body of a mail message?  Or alternatively, a rule which
will tell me if a message contains less than N lines in its body?
Suppose, for example, I am looking to penalize messages which contain
a specific url and contain between 1 and 4 lines of text in the body.
Is SA capable of doing such a thing?

Thanks
Fletcher

Re: how to count lines in the body

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 02:19:59AM -0500, info-spamassassin-talk@cs.utexas.edu wrote:
> Is SA capable of doing such a thing?

Sure, you can do anything you want, basically, in SA, but you'd have to write
a plugin to do what you want here.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"It's the ego trip of the century to write your own operating