Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/28 17:28:42 UTC

Apache Cordova Performance Best Practices

Hi All,

I would like to learn that are there any best practices for performance
when developing an application on Apache Cordova?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: Apache Cordova Performance Best Practices

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Xcode tools are available for debugging and perf profiling. You will need to build for iOS, and then open the workspace in Xcode.

For js, use iOS simulator, and safari debug tools.

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.

--
Hazem Saleh

Re: Apache Cordova Performance Best Practices