Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org> on 2017/04/14 13:38:56 UTC

[VOTE][LAZY] Migrate Apache Commons JEXL to Git

Hi all,

Now that JEXL 3.1 is out I think it's a good time to move the repository
to Git. I'd like to start a vote by lazy consensus about the migration,
the vote will be considered as passed after 72 hours if nobody objects.

Thank you,

Emmanuel Bourg

Re: [VOTE][LAZY] Migrate Apache Commons JEXL to Git

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1
Gary

[RESULT][VOTE][LAZY] Migrate Apache Commons JEXL to Git

Posted by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org>.
No objection was raised, the vote therefore passes. I'll proceed with
the migration.

Emmanuel Bourg