Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Efrem Mc <ef...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/10 11:19:15 UTC

[gui] GUI Builder Tribe Testing update

Hi GUI Builder Tribe members:

We have a few items to complete testing.

Efrem will complete the MacOS testing today; I have two Test Runs.

Form Editor - Component Inspector Test Specification
Form Editor and Support Modules - sanity  {Review and Edits WIP}

Need updates on for Test Runs (Test Assignment) Full Cycle:

Form Refactoring Test Specification NetBeans 9.0
Form Editor - Gaps Visualization Test Specification NetBeans 9.0
Form Editor - Group Layout Library Test Specification NetBeans 9.0
Form Editor - Grid Bag Customizer Test Specification NetBeans 9.0

I know that these two were done by Giuliano. We just need Test Run Assignments:
Form Editor - Group Layout Library Test Specification NetBeans 9.0
Form Editor - Grid Bag Customizer Test Specification NetBeans 9.0

All members who have open Test Runs, please provide an updated as
testing ends in two days.

Regards,

Efrem McCrimon

Re: [gui] GUI Builder Tribe Testing update

Posted by Efrem Mc <ef...@gmail.com>.
Awesome Chuck!

I will be resuming Testing in 2 hours.  It appears they extended the
testing until 4/15 according to the calendar on the main Test Run
page.

Thanks once again to all of you.  Double check if we have any open
Test Runs.  As a quick note from everyone, I noted many new fixes and
the new versions came out, I am using build 406.

The incubator link now requires a few more click to get to the big zip file.

See:  https://builds.apache.org/job/incubator-netbeans-linux/

Then click on " Last Successful Artifacts", then click on " nbbuild",
and final you will see the big zip file:
NetBeans-dev-incubator-netbeans-linux-406-on-20180411-basic.zip

We maybe ask to test and use latest build and do regression testing
only the failed test cases.  We do not have that many reported issues.

Also review the reported bugs on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-462 (this is one on the
Help issues).  From here you can see all of them.  There is a link on
the Tribe main page for each group.  It is a query that runs to the
report issues.

Thanks for getting this all done team!

Efrem McCrimon

Posted by Chuck Davis <cj...@gmail.com>.