Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/27 16:19:06 UTC

Keeping track of resolved issues

Hi Markus,

I was wondering if it would be possible for you to include the issues
you have been ripping up within NUTCH-1104. There ares ome real good
commits here and it would be great to keep track for when we get a
chance to hack away @ Nutchgora.

If this is possible thank you very much.

Thanks for now

--
Lewis

Re: Keeping track of resolved issues