Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Gattaz, Olivier" <og...@adonix.fr> on 2002/07/04 17:07:02 UTC

disconnecting the "Automatic Application Deployment"

Hello,

I have also the problem of the "twice init" (note because the web
applications in "$CATALINA_BASE/webapps" are loaded implicitly) and I seen
int the documentation of Tomcat 4.1 that we will be able to disconnect the
"Automatic Application Deployment" and the "contextAutoLoad" capabilites
with an attribute of the "host Container." in the configuration file
"server.xml"

Is the attruibute "autoDeploy" will be implemented in a next 4.0.x Tomcat
version  ?

Thanks.

Olivier Gattaz
Adonix - Les Essarts - Z.A. Les Granges - 12 rue de Lorraine - 38130
Echirolles