Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mary Cochran <mc...@redhat.com> on 2016/03/18 19:23:08 UTC

unit test with advice

Can someone point me to why I am getting a NPE on context.start() ?  Its
line 63 of the attached. I have verified before that line that context is
not null with my print statements.  The test is for the route here:
https://github.com/rhtconsulting/fuse-quickstarts/blob/jboss-fuse-6.2.1/karaf/rest_dsl_basic_auth/src/main/java/com/redhat/consulting/fusequickstarts/karaf/rest/auth/basic/dsl/route/RestDslRoute.java

thanks,
Mary Cochran

Re: unit test with advice

Posted by Mary Cochran <mc...@redhat.com>.
Thanks Andy!

That information is super helpful.  I was struggling to find a good example
that used basic auth and/or unit test with advice.

Thanks,
Mary Cochran

Re: unit test with advice

Re: unit test with advice