Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2009/03/21 15:51:11 UTC

Re: Committers JDK version for releasing plugins.

Personnally, I have always used a 1.4 jdk (and always use 1.4) to
cut/build a maven stuff release.
You can get one here http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/download.html
Note the EOSL of the 1.4 this means you have to be regitered to get
this old and not any more supported java version.

--
Olivier

Posted by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu>.
Olivier Lamy wrote:

> Note the EOSL of the 1.4 this means you have to be regitered to get
> this old and not any more supported java version.

The archive [0] can still be accessed without registration.

Benjamin

[0] http://java.sun.com/products/archive/