Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by kotipalli venkatesh <ve...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/10 00:08:23 UTC

How to change the host password in database

Hi Guys,

I am using  Cloudstack 4.3.2 and hyper visor is xenserver 6.2.

Under this some vms running. some security problems change the HOST
password after changing the password host level. automatically management
and host communication is mismatch. Because host password is changed.
I think there should be a changes in database?  please provide the path
make changes.

Regards,
Venkatesh.k
Red Hat Certified Engineer.

Re: How to change the host password in database

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.
Something like this?
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-administration/en/4.5/hosts.html#changing-host-password