Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by PP <pa...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/27 14:53:43 UTC

is axis2c supported on mainframes

Hi,

we want to write webservices on mainframes using axis2c.

I wonder if axis2c supports mainframes and if supports is there anything
special need to take care of?

--
Thanks & Regards
Pradeep Patel

Re: is axis2c supported on mainframes

Posted by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 7:23 PM, PP <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi,
If you state your requirements clearly we would say something, if your
mainframe does have a C compiler/runtime (C90 compliant ) most probably you
can use axis2/c.

-Rajika

--
http://wso2.org/
http://llvm.org/

Re: is axis2c supported on mainframes

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
PP wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we want to write webservices on mainframes using axis2c.
>
> I wonder if axis2c supports mainframes and if supports is there
> anything special need to take care of?

If you try out and report problems, if any, we should be able to help.
Did you try compiling Axis2/C on the mainframe?

Samisa...

> --
> Thanks & Regards
> Pradeep Patel