Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com> on 2003/01/22 03:24:46 UTC

Ant Quiz!

The quiz Steve and I wrote for java.sun.com has just made it online.
Test your knowledge of Ant!

	http://java.sun.com/

Or more directly at:

	http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/Quizzes/misc/ant.html

Erik

Re: ANT: KJS#00002 Ant Quiz!

Posted by Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
On Wednesday, January 22, 2003, at 10:07  AM, Info wrote:
> Nice quiz!  Missed 8.  Not bad for first few days with Ant.  Thanks
> for the
> implied suggestions of what I should be thinking about knowing...
> Interestingly, found "Ant Developer's Handbook" but not the one shown
> with
> the quizz.  Guess I'll have to go back to B&M or B and ask since it
> was not
> on the shelf.

Or save a few bucks but wait a couple of days and order it from Amazon:

ANT: KJS#00002 Ant Quiz!

Re: Ant Quiz!

Posted by Martin <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Engineers are
petulant children who fail to understand business reality and sulk on a whim

been there!

-M

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.

Re: Ant Quiz!

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
wrote:

> Test your knowledge of Ant!

Are Ant committers allowed to participate?  We could make some answer
incorrect, you know 8-)

Stefan