Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Tom White <to...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/03 16:04:23 UTC

Re: Hadoop Book

Lukáš, Feris, I'll be sure to post a message to the list when the
book's available as a Rough Cut.

Tom

Re: Hadoop Book

Posted by Tom White <to...@gmail.com>.
The Rough Cut of the book is now available from
http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596521998/index.html. There are a few
chapters available already, at various stages of completion. I'd love
to hear any suggestions for improvements that you may have. You can
give feedback on the Safari website where the book is hosted (please
don't post it on this thread). As the Rough Cuts FAQ explains
(http://oreilly.com/roughcuts/faq.csp), the most valuable feedback is
on missing topics, if something is not understandable, and technical
mistakes.

Thanks,

Tom

Re: Hadoop Book