Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Michal Mocny <mm...@google.com> on 2012/08/14 21:52:44 UTC

Is JIRA issue ownership limited to project committers?

I cannot find a way to own an issue I'm working on (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-1219).  Andrew Grieve has tried to
add me as owner, and while JIRA recognizes my user name, it is still
failing with some generic error.

Thanks,
-Michal

Re: Is JIRA issue ownership limited to project committers?

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
I believe the problem lies in a Jira project's "Global Permissions"
setting if I recall (having this problem with some other Jira setup),
but I'm afraid my jira-fu is limited.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Own it!

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Re: Is JIRA issue ownership limited to project committers?

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.
Fantastic, thanks!

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.