Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> on 2010/01/30 16:33:05 UTC

OSGI deployment and modules

Hi all,

I would like to work in the osgi deployment soon, I think for this we
should arrange our modules (and so the bundles)  a lit bit more
"service like". So I will start to juggle a bit modules and classes /
packages..

Anyone against this ?

Bye,
Norman

Re: OSGI deployment and modules

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
2010/1/30 Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to work in the osgi deployment soon, I think for this we
> should arrange our modules (and so the bundles)  a lit bit more
> "service like". So I will start to juggle a bit modules and classes /
> packages..
>
> Anyone against this ?

No! I'm looking forward to try it!

I'd really like to see james running in karaf with hot deployment and
reloadable components!

Stefano