Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by mahaveer jain <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/03 13:15:06 UTC

Getting Search Results Pharse

Hi All,

I am using lucene to index and search my app. Till
date I am just showing file name or title based on my
application. We want to show, pharse that contain the
keyword searched.
Has anybody tried this ? Can someone help me start
this ?

Thanks
Mahaveer

RE: Getting Search Results Pharse

Posted by Pasha Bizhan <fc...@ok.ru>.
Hi,

> From: mahaveer jain [mailto:jainmahaveer23@yahoo.com]
>
> Thanks Pasha for the link, but right now I am interested in
> KWIC and not highlighting part.. can you help we start of with KWIC.

KWIC mean "Keyword In Context"?  If yes, then the Highlighter package do it.
See the highlighter's sample.

Pasha Bizhan
http://lucenedotnet.com

Posted by mahaveer jain <ja...@yahoo.com>.