Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by jvosloo <jv...@hotmail.com> on 2007/06/04 20:47:08 UTC

Tomcat 6 and AjaxAnywhere

I have an JSF Appfuse based app which uses AjaxAnywhere to perform search
functions on certain JSPs.

This worked fine in Tomcat 5.5, but since upgrading to version 6, my form
fields seems to be no longer submitted and I get the following warning in
the Tomcat log:

2007/06/04 08:36:36 org.apache.tomcat.util.http.Parameters processParameters
WARNING: Parameters: Invalid chunk ignored.

Any ideas/advice?

Re: Tomcat 6 and AjaxAnywhere

Posted by jpangburn <je...@quovadx.com>.
Have you resolved this then?  I am creating an app from scratch on Tomcat 6
using Netbean 6 and JSF 1.2 and am getting this same error when an ajaxified
component makes an ajax call back to the server.

thanks!

Posted by jvosloo <jv...@hotmail.com>.