Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nomaka.fr> on 2015/06/01 22:13:13 UTC

Less stylesheet language (branch bootstrap)

Hello,

I want to find a way to include the less stylesheet language.
It's possible to use it by including less.js script but I'm not sure
this is the most effective method.

It could be possible to include the less compilator in ant.

Is anybody already try to include less compilator in OFBiz ?

Julien.

Re: Less stylesheet language (branch bootstrap)

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Julien,

Do you plan to use CSS preprocessors at runtime with a preprocessor engine or do you just plan to use them to spit out CSS and save it in the themes? If the case is the latter I see no reason to incorporate into the framework.

Taher Alkhateeb