Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Scott Zhang <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/26 15:10:42 UTC

Re: [user] Re: What's the speed(performance) of couchdb?

Hi. Wout.
Thanks for asking.

--I think what we're asking is, is it ok for your initial import to take a
longer time?

If the longer time is caused by technical restriction, it is acceptable. But
if SqlServer need 5 days, couchDB need 8 days, mnesia need 3 days, and
postgresql need 4 days. Due to my technical limitation. I will choose
postgresql.

If I have no choice, initial import to take a longer time is ok.