Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2003/11/24 13:11:13 UTC

[HEADS UP] Changes to the CVS avail file

The avail file did not reflect what have to be the correct access to the
Incubator Project CVS resources, and I have thus changed it.

Here is an explanation of the access now is:

  1 - All Incubator Project PMC members have full access to all
      the CVS repositories of the project, *including* all the
      projects that are under incubation.
      The access to incubating projects is needed for oversight,
      and does not mean that they necessarily are part of the
      incubating project dev team.

  2 - All Incubating project committers have access to the main
      Incubator CVS modules:

       * incubator
       * incubator-site

      This means that they can partecipate by updating the status
      document and publishing their site when needed.

If there are problems committing, please tell me and I'll fix them.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -