Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ml...@planwerk6.de on 2007/06/01 15:06:08 UTC

APR not working

TOMCAT: 6.0.13
OS: linux-2.6.18-4-686
JAVA: java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.10

i tried to run with APR, followed
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/apr.html
./configure && make && make install worked fine
starting tomcat with
CATALINA_OPTS="-Djava.awt.headless=true -Xmx128M -server -Djava.library.path=/usr/local/apr/lib"
In my logs tomcat is starting up and shows
INFO: APR capabilities: IPv6 [true], sendfile [true], accept filters [false],
random [true].
as last line. No connector starts. When i try "telnet localhost 8080" =>
Connection refused

when i drop -Djava.library.path=/usr/local/apr/lib from OPTS it starts up
without APR and i can connect on port 8080

Did i miss something to get APR running?
Can someone help me to get APR running?

kind regards,
janning

Re: APR not working

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
you might have the wrong version of APR or tcnative,
when the system stops, do a kill -3 on the process to get the thread dump

Filip