Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org> on 2010/11/02 19:30:56 UTC

Re: 3.0-M1 default configuration

Hi Gerry, Norman and All,

Remote delivery is activated, but you can not really use it if you don't
send from localhost because it "authRequired" still needs to be set to
true in smtpserver.xml.
I enabled it on my config and now I can use james as relay to external
mail servers and james is not detected as "potential open relay".

If OK to everyone, I will activate the authRequired by default for the
next release.

Tks,

Eric

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
authRequired is now enable in trunk. will be available in M2 (for the
second vote).
tks,
Eric