Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Pavel Tavoda <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/19 15:33:40 UTC

Any conference, training about ServiceMix in Europe?

Hello,
I'm interested in training or conference where I can discover some
ServiceMix details. Is somebody organizing or taking part in some
global conference in Europe about ServiceMix?

TNX

Pavel

Re: Any conference, training about ServiceMix in Europe?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Pavel,

For "formal" conference or training, you can take a look at Fusesource
(http://fusesource.com).
There are some webinars, etc.

I don't know if some conference are scheduled soon.

Regards
JB