Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by Yu Xiao <xi...@apache.org> on 2022/08/05 02:32:54 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: (Shuo Li)

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache ShenYu
has invited (Shuo Li) to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that he has accepted.

(Shuo Li) is active in the Apache ShenYu community, hope to see your
further interactions with the community!

Thanks for your contributions.

Best wishes!

Yu Xiao
Apache ShenYu

Re:[ANNOUNCE] New committer: (Shuo Li)

Posted by Lisandro <li...@163.com>.
Thank you very much!I am glad to contribute to shenyu and I will keep doing it.