Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Miguel Pereira <mi...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/22 17:54:37 UTC

QA

Maybe consider putting up a Q & A page on the site for accumulo specific
topics?
With the ability to post / reply
I believe this will help new people quite a bit, and will serve as a
reference so the same questions are not asked multiple times.

Cheers,
Miguel

Re: QA

Posted by Donald Miner <dm...@clearedgeit.com>.
It looks like currently there are 1-2 questions asked per week.  Should we just try doing it on the user list? This will give it the most eyes.

Sure if volume increases we can move it to notifications.

Re: QA

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: QA

Posted by Miguel Pereira <mi...@gmail.com>.

Re: QA

Posted by Donald Miner <dm...@clearedgeit.com>.
Im an avid user of stackoverflow and contribute a lot to the hadoop and pig tag. And i think it is the right place, but we do need to work at it a bit.

Re: QA

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: QA

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.