Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adam Hardy <ad...@cyberspaceroad.com> on 2006/11/02 11:59:15 UTC

Switching online or offline automatically

I've got another question.

Is there a configuration setting that I can use so that mvn will work
offline as soon as it determines that it cannot get online?

Or alternatively some sort of profile switching based on a test for a
network connection?

Thanks
Adam

Re: Switching online or offline automatically

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Currently, no such configuration setting exists. Nor am I aware of any
way to make this happen through profile switching etc.

The expectation is that the user "knows" if he's online or not, and as
such uses the -o option when he needs. However this sounds like a
reasonable enhancement, so go post it as an RFE in JIRA.

Wayne