Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/06 13:12:57 UTC

Informing users fields are deprecated

Do we have any visual cues that inform users that a field has been marked
@Deprecated?

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Informing users fields are deprecated

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
That'll have to do for now. We have a PR from someone that was aiming to
refactor a little bit of the Mongo security, and it reminded me that we
need to start down the path of deprecating those old fields in favor of
moving to the client service configuring all of the processors to better
align with our best practices.

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.
 There are jira issues out there like :

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.