Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Amit Patidar <am...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/08 17:23:41 UTC

Issue corresponding to represent value's of two different entities field

I am facing a problem that i have to show in a single  drop-down value's  of
two different entities in form  widget
can anyone suggest me solution

Re: Issue corresponding to represent value's of two different entities field

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
If you want the values from different entities to be separated in the drop-down (which is usually what we do, and add a prefix for each section in the description attribute so the user knows which is which) just use 2 entity-options tags, one right after the other.

There are other ways, but that is the easiest and most straightforward.

-David

Posted by Amit Patidar <am...@gmail.com>.
Here are the details that

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.