Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org> on 2007/07/21 00:05:52 UTC

ec2 bugs & 0.13.1 release

Tom,

There are three contrib/ec2 bugs currently targeting 0.13.1.  Will you
be able to review and possibly commit these to the 0.13.1 branch in the
next day or two?  Or should we just skip these for the 0.13.1 release?
The other blockers for 0.13.1 have been committed and I'd like to make a
candidate build soon.

Thanks!

Doug

Re: ec2 bugs & 0.13.1 release