Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by Sanha Lee <sa...@apache.org> on 2020/02/07 11:35:33 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.2 (rc2)

Hello Nemo PPMC.

I packed our new release candidate which supports Java 11.

Please refer to the information below to vote on this release, and vote:

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Nemo (incubating) 0.2.0
[ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but the release seems okay.
[ ] -1 Please do not release this package because...

1. Source release files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nemo/0.2-incubating/

2. The release tag:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/releases/tag/apache-nemo-0.2-incubating-rc
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/releases/tag/apache-nemo-0.2-incubating-rc1>
2

3. The release hash:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/commit/708ec11ba2d97596710e7e94e745ee85935722e1

5. The KEYS file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nemo/KEYS

Best,
Sanha

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.2 (rc2)

Posted by Gyewon Lee <st...@gmail.com>.
+1

'mvn clean install' passes with Java 8 (build 1.8.0_221-b11) on my mac
(Catalina) successfully.

Best,
Gyewon

2020년 2월 10일 (월) 오전 9:31, Taegeon Um <ta...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Posted by Taegeon Um <ta...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jangho Seo <ja...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Nemoers,

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.2 (rc2)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.2 (rc2)

Posted by 송원욱 <ws...@gmail.com>.
+1

`mvn clean install` ran successfully on Mac OS with Java 11

Thanks for the work Sanha!

Wonook

Posted by Markus Weimer <we...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

I checked this on Ubuntu 18.04 on the Windows Subsystem for Linux,
with OpenJDK 8. I checked:

  * SHA-512 matches
  * `mvn apache-rat:rat` passes
  * `mvn -TC2 clean install` passes