Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jos Snellings <jo...@upperware.biz> on 2013/06/07 11:32:13 UTC

ServletURLConnection

Hi !

Has anyone seen the exeption below before?

java.io.IOException: Can't create ServletURLConnection
servlet:/openid/formredirection.
caused by
org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.NoCallingServletServiceRequestAvailableException:
A self-reference requires an active servlet request.

Kind regards,
Jos
--
We should be careful to get out of an experience only the wisdom that is
in it - and stay there, lest we be like the cat that sits down on a hot