Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Stefan Kok <st...@centilliard.io> on 2022/10/03 12:34:31 UTC

Re: Custom component : route not completing on second call

I have made changes to my code and can now see that the second call to
the route results in a time out:

03-10-2022 14:16:46.742 DEBUG [reactor-http-epoll-2]
com.experflow.service.OcepService.lambda$changeAgentState$2(OcepService
.java:98) - Exception Message:
org.apache.camel.ExchangeTimedOutException: The OUT message was not
received within: 60000 millis. Exchange[34D8F850D35E15C-
0000000000000002]

Is there any particular gotcha's that I can look  for? Just to recap
the first time I can call the route there is no timeouts. The second
call to the route results in the exchange timeout.