Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Rohith Sharma K S <ro...@apache.org> on 2019/09/07 03:56:40 UTC

3.2.1 branch is closed for commits //Re: [DISCUSS] Hadoop-3.2.1 release proposal

I have created branch *branch-3.2.1* for the release .Hence 3.2.1 branch
closed for commits. I will be creating RC on this branch.

Kindly use *branch-3.2* for any commit and set "*Fix Version/s*" to *3.2.2*

-Rohith Sharma K S

On Sat, 7 Sep 2019 at 08:39, Rohith Sharma K S <ro...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Hi Folks
>
> Given all the blockers/critical issues[1] are resolved, I will be cutting
> the branch-3.2.1 sooner.
> Thanks all for your support in pushing the JIRAs to closure.
>
> [1] https://s.apache.org/7yjh5
>

> -Rohith Sharma K S
>
> On Thu, 29 Aug 2019 at 11:21, Rohith Sharma K S <ro...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> [Update]
>> Ramping down all the critical/blockers https://s.apache.org/7yjh5, left
>> with three issues!
>>
>> YARN-9785 - Solution discussion is going on, hopefully should be able to
>> rap up solution sooner.
>> HADOOP-15998 - To be committed.
>> YARN-9796 - Patch available, to be committed.
>>
>> I am closely monitoring for these issues, and will update once these are
>> fixed.
>>
>> -Rohith Sharma K S
>>

>> On Wed, 21 Aug 2019 at 13:42, Bibinchundatt <bi...@huawei.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Rohith
>>>
>>> Thank you for initiating this
>>>
>>> Few critical/blocker jira's we could consider
>>>
>>> YARN-9714
>>> YARN-9642

>>> mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org>; Hadoop Common <