Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Jörg Hoh <jh...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2022/06/22 10:24:39 UTC

Re: [VOTE][CANCEL] Release Apache Sling Whiteboard JMX Exporter 0.2.0

Hi,

Robert pointed me to the section "We currently do not release code from
this repository" of
https://github.com/apache/sling-whiteboard/blob/master/README.md (which I
overlooked).

Therefor I cancel this vote, and will followup on dev@sling how to deal