Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tomasz Dziurko <td...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/22 11:45:52 UTC

Problem with select and beanEditForm

There is a beanEditForm component

<t:beanEditForm t:id="profile" t:submitLabel="Utwórz profil"
       exclude="id,isPerson"
       reorder="name, surname, companyName, nip, sex, birthday, email,
password, phone, street, countryid"

Re: Problem with select and beanEditForm

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.
Ah, there it was. I was looking for that earlier.

Anyhow, glad it was solved. :)

-Filip

Posted by "Blower, Andy" <An...@proquest.co.uk>.

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.
Hi,

Sounds like production mode is on.

See Configuration Symbols and look for tapestry.production-mode at
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/guide/conf.html.

Then try again. A full stacktrace should be printed then along with lots
of other useful information.

-Filip

Posted by dhning <dh...@gmail.com>.
Isn't there any stacktrack message in the exception report page or tomcat console?
Maybe Filip mean this.

If there is, copy and share here.

Thanks!

DH