Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Robbie Minshall <my...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/11 22:34:32 UTC

Re: [SDO CTS] addition of paramatized tests, application server harness

I have opened *TUSCANY-1048<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1048>
* to track this topic.

The initial drop of the cts code had some contributions from Brian Murray
and myself.  I have made some significant modifications to these which I
hope will better fit into the framework.  The work is not complete but is
complete enough to get some feedback on what features etc would be desirable
in the CTS.
- Paramatized test suite.  Tests API calls and scenarios using Junit
4.1paramatized test runner to use DataObjects created and populated
using
different mechanisms
- Application Server Test harness and application.  Application UI using
DOJO to categorize and present errors within a jsp for tests that have been
executed within the application server environement rather than within a
simple standalone java env.
- Use TestHelper which in turn used HelperProvider to get instance of
commonj.sdo.helper.* classes.

I will attach source to the JIRA and continue this discussion there where
appropiate.

Robbie

Posted by Dan Murphy <dm...@googlemail.com>.
Copy thread back to dist lists....