Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Simon Willnauer <si...@googlemail.com> on 2006/12/13 20:31:59 UTC

GData & DB4o reloaded

Hello all,

two weeks ago I met the DB4O CEO at the DB4O roadshow in Berlin. We
talked about gdata, lucene and the license nightmare. Two days later I
got an email that db4o will release a third license to allow projects
like lucene to closely-distribute the db4o binaries and source. I did
receive the licence today. So here goes the question.. Do I have to
talk to some ASF officials / lawyers about that stuff or should I just
add the license text and jar to the svn.

Currently I just got an PDF license document should I send this to the
list at all?!

best regards Simon

Re: GData & DB4o reloaded

Posted by Simon Willnauer <si...@googlemail.com>.
Yes legal-discuss might be the best way to get a concrete answer. I
will discuss that as soon as I got back from the US.

best regards simon

Re: GData & DB4o reloaded

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@apache.org>.

Re: GData & DB4o reloaded