Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Nick Caruso <nc...@gamesville.com> on 2000/11/21 21:50:02 UTC

Re: general/6874: "make all" fails -- claims a problem in apr_network_io.h

The following reply was made to PR general/6874; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Nick Caruso <nc...@gamesville.com>
To: Tony Finch <do...@dotat.at>
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: general/6874: "make all" fails -- claims a problem in
 apr_network_io.h
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:40:15 -0500

 Tony Finch wrote:

 > Does it work if you rename the sa_len variable to something else? e.g.
 > salen. The identifier sa_len may be defined as a macro by the system headers.

 That appears to be it!  renamed it to apr_sa_len and the compile went
 fine.  Thanks!

 > Tony.
 > --
 > f.a.n.finch     dot@dotat.at     fanf@covalent.net     Chad for President!

 Ah, chad, brings a tear to my eye.  Literally.  We used punchcard chad
 for confetti at highschool football games, until someone got a bit of it
 in the eye and ended up with a laceration.  :-(

 Unsurprisingly, its next appearence in my life is no more positive an
 experience... :-)

   best regards,
       ncc

 --