Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Brad Grier <br...@salusnovus.com> on 2010/03/14 00:24:05 UTC

Wicket Forms on PS3 Browser

I just tried out my Wicket-based site on the PS3's native browser. The strange thing is that none of the forms worked. It's as if the onSubmit is never called. I went to the Wicket home page and confirmed this behavior. I don't recall seeing this happen with other forms. I suppose it's not a big deal but it makes me wonder what's going on.

RE: Wicket Forms on PS3 Browser

Posted by Alex Rass <ar...@itbsllc.com>.
Yeah, but forms that work for other sites don't do all the sweet things that
wicket does for you.
Most sites still have forms that you can double-click. Then spend hours
coding backend to avoid double entry etc.

Someone will fix it... eventually. ;)

Anyone cares to donate a PS3 to Igor? I am sure he'd oblige, right Igor? ;)

Or, at least, record the traffic on the server (wireshark) and post it for
this forum.

- Alex.

Posted by Brad Grier <br...@salusnovus.com>.